100th Anniversary School & Curch Tour

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

100th Anniversary School & Curch Tour

Postby matt keenan » Sun May 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Hello All: Two weeks ago, I posted a request and I now have enough grade reports to post up to show a semblance of our great academic achievments, although one has specifically requested to not post the conduct portion of the card. I went through the school earlier this week with Fr. Kelly and the principal Ms. Acosta. Both have been extremely cooperative. We will even be able to go up on the roof, weather permitting, where at one time there were two tennis courts and availability to have outdoor festivities.

Anyway, I have or will be receiving some memorabilia such was wedding pictures taken in the church, first communion and Confirmation Photos along with some school projects from way back when. I would like to have more. If you know of anyplace or anyone in your family or friends who may have anything such as photos of any school event or function or anything like Church Bulletins, certificates of any nature, even baptismal photos would be of interest. Again, you can post your response here or email me directly at mc1v23@aol.com and we can arrange to have whatever you find in a closet, box or attic sent to me, and it will all be safe. Thanks for your help in making the school and church tour a memorable experience. Love, Peace and Happiness. Matt Keenan
matt keenan

Return to Stratton Park