Free Gig at Paddy Doherty's on November 18th

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Free Gig at Paddy Doherty's on November 18th

Postby 1520Thieriot » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi !

For those of you who remember me from the neighborhood, I will be appearing on drums with Tim Curtin & Friends at Paddy Doherty's Ale House on Thursday , November 18th from 8 to 11 PM. There is no cover charge but good food and drink are available for purchase.

We play an assortment of classic rock, pop, and blues . The band features Tim Curtin on guitar and vocals - Tim is best known as a member of Pig Vomit from the Howard Stern show , Mark Hitt on guitar - best known as the lead guitarist for Rat Race Choir for over 25 years, Eddie Denise on bass and vocals - who just finished a tour with Dion Dimucci , and Ted McCallion on drums - I'm the guy from the neighborhood.

Paddy's is at 3363 East Tremont Ave. It used to be known as The Colonial Inn years ago . A couple of Mud Bowl parties have been held there. The fireplace still works and there's plenty of tables and booths to sit at as well as the bar. You might run into some other folks from Archer st. like Billy Schweers, who tends bar there . There's also usually guest musicians who show up and sit in with us during the second set, which is always a lot of fun !

Hope to see you there and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families !

peace, Ted 8)
1520Thieriot

Return to Stratton Park