Stratton Park Baseball

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Stratton Park Baseball

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 am

Hello Old & New Friends,
Am asking for a big favor. For a very special friend of mine. Who would give the shirt off his back for anyone. Perhaps some of you recall, when I posted a message RE: Todd Frenchman (1574 Beach Ave) losing his home to a fire in November. Well Todd lost alot. Thank goodness, his family got out safe. Yes, we all say that material objects don't mean as much as human life. but childhood photos (memories) lost, can be painful. Now Todd is looking for any Stratton Park Little Leaque photos. Perhaps you or a younger sibling were on the same team as Todd. Or you coached his team. If you have knowledge where we can get our hands on a photo for him. It would be deeply appreciated. Maybe you attended P.S. 102, with Todd. (1964-70) A school photo would help too. Todd, his wonderful wife Dina and their family, are renting a house. Until their home can be rebuilt. But nothing can replace cherished memories. Todd's parents are deceased. (He wasn't blessed with a sister. We , girls tend to keep cherished photos. How many old wedding photos and other misc pictures, do we all have? That we have no idea who they are. But they were in our "mom's collection".) I should be at the Mudbowl next week. If not, you can reach me, at this site, my email address or Facebook (my addiction, introduced from my good friend Todd)
Please find it in your heart to take a few moments of your busy life (who's life is busy these days?)
to bring a little joy and a smile to a great guy's face. Stay Safe Dear friends, with love M.E.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park