request-looking for Cookie Murillo

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

request-looking for Cookie Murillo

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Hello Old & new friends,
I know in the past, we have shared memories, reported the deaths of loved ones and shared some laughs. But I need to ask a favor of you. Recently I had a few dreams with an old family friend in them. Cookie Murillo, of 1574 Beach Ave. (I may be spelling the last name incorrectly.) Our parents were friends. Cookie hung out with my 2 brothers and some other friends by the Paino's home for years. She has 2 sisters, Barbara & Sarah, also a brother Joey. Cookie had 5 children, she remarried, someone withe the last name Hart.

I don't know why, I keep dreaming of her. But now it's has my curiousity going. So if anyone knows how I can reach her. Please contact me. So I can let her know, that she has been in my thoughts. Please help. I have asked my brother Pat, as well as the Paino sisters, Barbara and Patricia. To help me find Cookie. So that I could tell her, how much she has been on my mind, recently. Cause the dreams are driving me crazy. Thanks,
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park